The reFocusing proccess at my church asked us to discover who God has created us to be. As a reminder to myself, here I am.
My Biblical Purpose
I exist to be loved by God through the risen Savior & the powerful Spirit.
1. Kingdom: Living faithfully by the principles of the eternal
2. Discipleship: Becoming evermore Christ-like & influencing others to be the same.
3. Missionary: Extending the Kingdom in an Acts 1:8 movement.
4. Courage: Surrendering in faith to take risks for the Kingdom.
5. Family: Loving my family whole-heartedly without compromise.
My vision is to love my family in words and actions, prayers and presence as God loves me so that Melanie will be vibrant and my children will be confident.
My vision is to love the Church as a discerning pastor and a passionate preacher as Christ loves me so that we might see with an eternal perspective, walk in transformational discipleship, and live with a missional impact.
I desire the